· Married, mother of four children, two of whom were home-schooled. Grandmother of fifteen.
· Native Nevadan born and raised in Sparks. Moved to Elko in 2005.
· Graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Child and Family Relations from Brigham Young University in 1976.
· Raises heritage turkeys, chickens and gardens.
· Named “Conservative of the Year for 2010 in Nevada” by Citizen Outreach.
· Citizen advocate at the Nevada Legislature 1971-2017 and since 1991 a full-time volunteer citizen lobbyist for Nevada Families/Eagle Forum and the Independent American Party.
· State President of Nevada Families for Freedom the State Affiliate of Eagle Forum. Editor Nevada Families/Eagle Forum monthly newsletter since 1974.
· Executive Director and National Committeewoman of the Independent American Party of Nevada.
· Founder, Publisher and Editor of the Nevada Families Voter Guide published every general election between 1988 and 2014.
· Constitutional Issues Chairman for national Eagle Forum.
· Instrumental in defeating the state applications for a New Constitutional Convention under Article V and the defeat of the related Conference of the States, currently coordinating Eagle Forum’s national efforts to defeat an Article V Constitutional Convention including the Convention of the States and National Popular Vote.
· Northern Nevada Director Nevadans for Sound Government (Axe the Tax) sponsoring referendum to repeal the $836 million tax increase and an initiative to prohibit government employees from serving in elected office 2004.
· Organizational member of the Nevada Campaign to Defeat the USA PATRIOT ACT.
· Executive Director of the Nevada Committee for Full Statehood which is working to restore jurisdiction over Nevada’s lands to Nevada and implementing the principles of the Tenth Amendment since 2000.
· Initiative Petition Chairman for 16 of Nevada’s 17 Counties for the successful Coalition for the Protection of Marriage to keep marriage between and man and a woman, 2000.
· 1996, 2004, 2008 National Ballot Access Coordinator of the Constitution Party. Served as National Treasurer and currently serves as Western States Co-Chairman.
· State Chairman of the Choose Life Campaign 1990 to stop a ballot question, which locked abortion into the Nevada Constitution. First testified opposing abortion in the Nevada Legislature in 1971.
· Co-Chairman of the Choose Life Coalition, which has sponsored a full-page pro-life ad with 400 sponsors in the Nevada Gazette Journal, Reno News & Review, Elko Daily Free Press for 32 years and previously organizer of the annual Choose Life Rally & Life Chain in Reno for 20 years.
· Host of the radio talk show the Constitution and you during the 1987 Constitution Bicentennial.
· Pro-family elected delegate and Pro-family Caucus Chairman to the National Conference on Families in 1980 in Los Angeles.
· Chairman Pro-Family Coalition, which achieved a 68% victory, defeating the ERA on the Nevada statewide ballot in 1978.
· Nevada Chairman STOP E.R.A. 1974-1978.
· Member of ABATE of Northern Nevada (A Brotherhood Aimed at Education) motor cycle organization working to protect liberty.