Newsletter May 2022 email version
Nevada Families for Freedom
State Affiliate National Eagle Forum
186 Ryndon Unit 12, Elko, Nevada 89801, 775-397-6859, Sparks 775-356-0105
Editor: Janine Hansen
May 2022, In the Year of Our Lord
Volume 48, Number4
Here We Go Again###@@@%%%!!!
The Biden Administration just placed $119 Million order for Monkeypox Vaccines to protect against Monkey Pox and Small Pox. The first two confirmed cases of Monkeypox have appeared in Massachusetts and New York as of May 20, 2022. The bulk vaccine for Monkeypox and Small Pox has already been manufactured and invoiced under previous contracts with the U.S. government, according to Bavarian Nordic the Denmark firm that is supplying them. The vaccine is approved under the name “JYNNEOS” in the United States. www.zerohedge.com
“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the company’s Jynneos vaccine in September 2019 for the prevention of smallpox and monkeypox disease in people aged 18 and over.” The vaccine would be “available for those determined to be at high risk of either smallpox or monkeypox infection.” There is no specific vaccine for Monkeypox but according to the WHO the small pox vaccine is 85% effective.
“The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) (Fauci) back in 2004 had given Barvarian Nordic a $100 million contract for research on a small pox vaccine, as part of Project BioShield, a government initiative to incentivize private companies to develop vaccines and other countermeasures to deal with chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear threats.”
This is particularly frightening when one considers the World Health Assembly’s meeting May 22-28 to approve a Globalist Health Treaty for interventions in nations where a health crisis may occur. This proposal would destroy American Sovereignty and individual Liberty. This dangerous power grab would be carried out by the discredited World Health Organization (WHO) and their internationalist unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats. AND YOU THOUGHT FAUCI WAS BAD!
The Biden Administration has asked for alarming amendments to the WHO’s International Health Regulations. These proposed amendments are written to strengthen the organization’s ability to unilaterally intervene in the affairs of nations merely suspected of having a “health emergency” of possible concern to other nations. If these amendments are approved, the WHO will have the power to declare an “international health emergency,” nullifying the powers of nation-states, destroying national sovereignty. The U.S. amendments delete a critical existing restriction in the regulations: “WHO shall consult with and attempt to obtain verification from the State Party in whose territory the event is allegedly occurring…” This enables the Director-General to declare health emergencies at will and can be used to justify ostracism and economic or financial actions against the targeted nation by other nations aligned with WHO or who wish to harm and control the accused nation. In addition, Article 18, is an attempt to globalize our economy. The WHO has absolutely no place in domestic policy concerns, like our supply chain. In doing so, it threatens our national sovereignty.www.eagleforum.org
Tucker Carson had an excellent expose’ of the WHO proposals on May 19, 2022 saying: The Biden administration is close to giving WHO power over every intimate aspect of your life.
Authorities in multiple countries have reported that the vast majority of monkey pox cases involve men who have sex with other men, but have not yet confirmed how people have been infected. The World Health Organization says monkey pox “can be transmitted by droplet exposure via exhaled large droplets and by contact with infected skin lesions or contaminated materials.”
On May 7th, the very first case in the western world in 2022 was confirmed in the United Kingdom.
…There are now dozens of confirmed and suspected cases in twelve different countries outside of Africa including, Spain, Portugal, UK, Italy, Canada, Belgium, Australia, France, USA, Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands. (We can now add Israel, Switzerland, and Greece.) https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/biden-admin-places-119-million-order-vaccines-after-single-case-monkeypox-reported-us
The monkey pox outbreak is now being linked to a Gay Pride Festival in the Canary Islands (off Spain) which attracted 80,000 participants from across Europe. The Canaria Pride festival, held in the town of Maspalomas between May 5 and 15, has become a hotspot for the monkey pox outbreak, as reported by Hal Turner and The Daily Mail.
It is no accident or coincidence that this is happening!
“In March 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a ‘tabletop exercise’ simulating a global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkey pox caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory. In the ‘exercise’ the terror monkey pox attack took place in May, 2022. Well, it is now May, 2022, and we now have . . . an outbreak of actual Monkeypox. These ‘exercises’ aren't exercises, they're plans!”
The Munich Security Conference has received funding of $1.2 mil from The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) has also received $3.5 mil from The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in the name of Vaccine Development. https://threadsirish.substack.com/p/did-you-know-that-a-2021-report-predicted?s=r
On Page 6 of the 36 page report in the Executive Summary of the Nuclear Threat Initiative,
it says, “The exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.”
From Hal Turner, “A source inside the European Center for Disease (Prevention) and Control (ECDC) tells me that the preliminary analysis of the present Monkeypox outbreak indicates that it is ‘a third lab strain with unknown characteristics’ and that there is chatter about this being somehow related to Moscow’s charges against U.S. biological activities in Ukraine.
“The fact that scientists are already confirming this is a ‘. . . Lab Strain . . . ‘ should tell you all you need to know about how this is likely to take off. First, we now know conclusively, this strain was built in a lab. What lab, and where, we have no idea right now. But the latter part of the ECDC source comment about the outbreak having ‘. . . unknown characteristics’ can open Pandora's Box.”
The Daily Mail reports that Belgium has become the first country to introduce a compulsory 21-day monkey pox QUARANTINE. Zerohedge: On Sunday Biden said monkey pox is "something that everybody should be concerned about." BEWARE, BE AWARE, BE PRAYFUL, PREPARE!
“…Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the LORD thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest.” Joshua1:9 KJV
Non-Food Emergency Preparations
Store every needful thing. Consider items you use every day and every week.
Store enough for 3 months to a year. Our supply chains are being destroyed and our resources are being held hostage and given to illegals, Ukraine and other countries by the Biden criminals.
By Janine Hansen
WATER: You should have a minimum emergency supply of 1 gallon per person per day for two weeks for drinking and other purposes. Don’t forget your pets. Use food grade containers like soda pop & juice bottles to store water. (Don’t use milk jugs. They leak back into the water.) Store unscented Clorox (use 8 drops per one gallon of water) or other water purifiers like water purifier tablets, and devices like Life Straw. An excellent water purifier is Big Berkey. They come in many sizes. Simple Pump is an excellent hand pump for an existing well.
· PERSONAL HYGIENE: Toilet paper, bar soap, deodorant, toothpaste, tooth brushes, dental floss, razors, shampoo, lotion, chap stick, handkerchiefs, feminine napkins, tampons or reusable sanitary pads available on Amazon, baby wipes, diapers disposable, cloth, diaper pins and plastic pants. Luggable Lou, (toilet seat on a 5 gallon bucket) use with plastic garbage bags and kitty litter.
· LAUNDRY: Detergent, bleach, 5 gallon bucket with laundry plunger, wash board, mop bucket with wringer, clothes line and clothes pins, clothes drying rack. See homemade laundry detergent recipe on back.
· FAMILY HYGIENE: Dish detergent, cloth and paper napkins, paper plates and cups, towels, wash cloths, garbage bags, shovel and lye.
· COMMUNCATIONS: Solar cell phone charger, solar/hand crank radio, ham radio.
· LIGHT: Lanterns: battery, gas, propane, kerosene, lamp oil, wicks. Make sure you have fuel stored. Batteries, rechargeable batteries, solar battery charger, flashlights. Candles, matches.
· HEAT: Kerosene heater and kerosene. Mr. Buddy indoor propane heater and propane. Wood stove and wood.
· GENERATORS: Solar, propane, gas. Store fuel. Gasoline is hard to store. You need something like PRIG to treat gasoline so it will last longer.
· READING MATERIAL: Scriptures, good books for adults and children, spare glasses.
· ENTERTAINMENT: Non-digital. Board games and game cards, such as Uno, sports equipment like badminton, croquet, horseshoes, baseball bats, balls and gloves, basketball, pencils, pens, crayons, colored pencils, markers, notebooks, coloring books.
· CLOTHING and SHOES: In a disaster you may need special clothing like ponchos, boots, extra socks, underwear, warm coats, hats and work gloves. Consider getting bigger size clothing for children. Needles, thread, extra buttons, and scissors.
· COOKING EQUIPMENT FOR COOKING OVER A FIRE: Dutch oven, fry pan, griddle, utensils, plastic or metal plates, bowls, cups, silverware and a manual can opener. Camp stove with propane, one stove option is a Rocket or ZOOM Stove which can use any available fuel such as, sticks, sagebrush, pinecones, cowpies. Available on Amazon.
· HEALTH: Extra prescription medications, pain relievers like aspirin, ibuprophen, tylenol, allergy medications, vitamins especially C, D3 and zinc, herbs, essential oils, homeopathic remedies, Band-Aids, first aid. Cayenne stops bleeding.
· TOOLS: Basic tools, hammer, screw driver, axe, etc, duct tape, rope.
· SHELTER: Tent, tarps, sleeping bags, pads, extra blankets, camp chairs, camp table.
· CASH: Cash in small denominations. Banks may be closed and ATM’s not working.
· SEEDS: Heritage seeds not hybrid seeds so you can collect seeds and plant them next year.
· ANIMALS for FOOD: Chickens, rabbits, goats, sheep, cattle, and food to feed them.
· PERSONAL and FAMILY PROTECTION of your choice.
Basic Food Storage list available at www.nevadafamilies.org under issues “Preparedness”
“Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages.”
General George Washington
On February 16, 1776, General Washington convened his council of war for the fourth time asking for a direct assault on Boston, but the answer again was no. However, there was agreement on another plan. They would draw the British out. They would occupy Dorchester Heights overlooking Boston. The army went to work preparing a highly sophisticated scheme whereby fortifications would be fabricated elsewhere out of sight and brought to Dorchester Heights in one incredible night.
Miraculously, the British were entirely unaware of the plan, although hundreds even thousands understood what was unfolding. On March 2 a bombardment began to distract the British. On March 4 they moved all the fortifications to Dorchester Heights and were finished by first light the morning of March 5, the anniversary of the Boston Massacre.
All through the night on the Heights, men had toiled steadily with picks and shovels, breaking the frozen ground for earth and stone to fill the chandeliers (fortifications) and barrels. At three in the morning they were relieved by 3,000 men and an additional five regiments of riflemen took up positions near the shore. Twenty cannon were in place. Untouchable by the British, the cannons were high above Boston, threatening the whole occupied city and the British fleet.
It was an utterly phenomenal achievement. American General Heath was hardly exaggerating when he wrote, “Perhaps there never was so much work done in so short a space of time.” At daybreak, the British commanders looking up at the Heights could scarcely believe their eyes. The hoped-for, all-important surprise was total. British General Howe was said to have exclaimed, “My God, these fellows have done more work in one night than I could make my army do in three months.”
After a miraculous storm stopped the ill-fated British plan of counter-attacking the Americans, they sent word that they would not burn the city of Boston if they were allowed to evacuate which is what happened. Adapted from David McCullough’s wonderful book 1776. Miracles--pray for miracles!
Nevada Families for Freedom Newsletter is published 12 times a year. The Subscription price is $25.